Monday, September 13, 2010

ahhh...letterpress



Every time I see great letterpressed cards like these above (from 42 Pressed),  I yearn to get behind a press and create my own cards and invitations. I check ebay all the time for letterpress machines that would help me start up my own business. Yet I know that now is not the time to do so. I have just graduated from Kent with a degree in VCD and need to get a job first (so I will have the money to fund my own business). I hope to get a couple of years under my belt before I start out on my own. I should be hearing from a public relations and marketing firm this week about a full time position there. I am keeping my fingers crossed. And until I get my own press, I will just frequently visit sites like 42 Pressed to swoon over their little beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment